[Check_mk (english)] by default disable notifications.

Jam Mulch spammagnet10 at gmail.com
Tue Jul 5 14:50:57 CEST 2016

WATO - Configuration -> Roles & Permissions -> Normal monitoring users
-> General Permissions -> Disable all personal notifications: default(no)

You could set this to 'yes', but it would apply to all normal monitoring
users, or you could try creating a special role for LDAP users (I've
never tried that) with the default setting 'yes'.