[Check_mk (english)] Using WATO for check parameters

Caines, Max Max.Caines at wlv.ac.uk
Thu Jul 7 12:17:57 CEST 2016

Hi

I finally worked this one out. The problem is that I had set the “itemspec” parameter (number 5) in the register_check_parameters call in “custom_check_parameters.py” to “None”. This cases the rule to be ignored when Check_MK is looking for the appropriate values for the check parameters when the check is invoked (and also when the rule is displayed by WATO)

Thanks

Max