[Check_mk (english)] tabula rasa starts discovery off services on hosts with planned downtime

Paul Bongers check-mk at paul-bongers.nl
Thu Jul 7 20:15:04 CEST 2016

Hi Benjamin,

Planned downtime is a feature of Nagios (monitoring core). Even in
Nagios this doesn't stop the checks from being executed. It just
prevents alerts from being sent and causes the windows to be considered
OK when calculating availability. This is probably the same on using
CEE's microcore.

Regards,

Paul