[Check_mk (english)] WATO on master, configure host on slave??

Stephen Berg (Contractor) stephen.berg.ctr at nrlssc.navy.mil
Fri Jul 8 16:32:05 CEST 2016

Trying to rebuild one master and seven slave servers to all use WATO.
One thing I haven't quite figured out yet is once the master is up and
running with a slave server connected, how do I define a new host and
designate that it should be managed at one particular slave?

Master has the web interface
Slave1 is connected via multisite
Slave2 is connected via multisite
If I configure a host from the master where do I configure that host
should be monitored by slave2?  So far I haven't seen any option while
configuring hosts to set this.

check_mk 1.2.6p12 installed via omd-1.31.20160708

--
Stephen Berg
Systems Administrator
stephen.berg.ctr at nrlssc.navy.mil