[Check_mk (english)] Upgrade from 1.2.6p16 to 1.2.8p5 - error

Tomasz Kapek kapekto1 at gmail.com
Sat Jul 9 14:32:33 CEST 2016

Struggling continued ;) I solved some small problems by my own but I have
encountered another problem I cannot solve:

I cannot activate any change in check_mk due to error:

"Remote command on site Checkmk failed:
Error on remote access to site: Error creating configuration: Found '%s' in
service description (Host: mysql_3, Check type: mysql.connections, Item:
None). Please try to rediscover the service to fix this issue"

cmk -R gives the same:

Generating configuration for core (type nagios)...Error creating
configuration: Found '%s' in service description (Host: mysql_3, Check
type: mysql.connections, Item: None). Please try to rediscover the service
to fix this issue.

I'm running of ideas...

Regards,
Tomasz