[Check_mk (english)] Pushover notifications

Jeroen Wierda jeroen at wierda.com
Mon Jul 11 22:31:08 CEST 2016

Hi Brian,

I actually tested that as well yesterday by creating a new check_mk user, and assigning the pushover pomail address to that user. That works. I also just successfully tested it by sending a mail through the cli, as you suggested (also using Jam Mulch's tip to send it through the site user).

Jeroen Wierda