[Check_mk (english)] Performance issues on 1.2.8p5, what is this process doing?

Thomas Mashos TMashos at navexglobal.com
Tue Jul 12 19:28:16 CEST 2016

Using 1.2.8p5, I'm running into some performance issues that I think is causing some of my webinject tests to fail (timeout). Periodically, I'll see a bunch of these processes start  (one for each client?) pegging all cores of the CPU to 100%  What is this doing?

python /omd/sites/SJC/share/check_mk/modules/check_mk.py --defaults /omd/sites/SJC/etc/check_mk/defaults --inv-fail-status=1 --hw-changes=0 --sw-changes=0 --cache --inventory-as-check <hostname>

Thomas Mashos| System Engineer, IT Hosted Operations
NAVEX Global: The Ethics and Compliance Experts

Confidentiality Notice: This e-mail message, including any attachments, is for the sole use of NAVEX Global® Inc. and the intended recipients and may contain confidential and privileged information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure, or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply e-mail and destroy all copies of the original message.