[Check_mk (english)] Upgrade from 1.2.6p16 to 1.2.8p5 - ESX hardware sensors error

Andreas Döhler andreas.doehler at gmail.com
Tue Jul 12 19:37:17 CEST 2016

Hi Thomasz,

The problem is that unknown or an available is interpreted as critical.
This should not be. I changed the hardware check in this way that
unavailable status is ignored. The problem from Kristof is a real issue on
the monitored server.
At the moment I see no other way to remove this messages. The new ignore
rule for this check is not working correctly for Unknown status.