[Check_mk (english)] Performance issues on 1.2.8p5, what is this process doing?

Andreas Döhler andreas.doehler at gmail.com
Tue Jul 12 19:57:58 CEST 2016

Hi Thomas,

This is the hardware / software inventory check and should only run every
four hours. If you have a check interval of one minute for this check, you
need to create a rule for a longer interval. This can be one of the
performance issues. This happened only for upgrade installations on my
systems. On new installed site the check interval was correct.
If you don't need the hardware/software inventory you can also disable this
feature for some or all host with a rule.

Thomas Mashos <TMashos at navexglobal.com> schrieb am Di., 12. Juli 2016 um
19:29: