[Check_mk (english)] Performance issues on 1.2.8p5, what is this process doing?

Thomas Mashos TMashos at navexglobal.com
Tue Jul 12 20:35:04 CEST 2016

I did have that enabled for a bit, but I thought I removed it. Just checked and I do see it on one of the hosts so I've disabled the check since it appears that is for specific hardware info and that I should still get basic info (disk space, etc). Hopefully that will resolve it, we'll know in a few hours.