[Check_mk (english)] global settings in main.mk deprecated in 1.2.8?

Arie . satyavacas at gmail.com
Wed Jul 13 14:16:27 CEST 2016

Hi all,

Bit confused about the following global settings we use:

   printer_supply_default_levels = ( 3, 2 )
   smart_temp_default_levels = (44, 50)
   (are there others?)

These values in the main.mk have no effect or a partial effect on (newly?)
invetorized
nodes. Have these values have to be set via WATO? I have tried a globall
temperature
setting for temreature, but this applies to all temperature meserurements
and not only SMART.

The help pages on the website do no state that thes settings are deprecated,
or are they somehow over ruled by te default settings?

Kind greetings,,

  Arie