[Check_mk (english)] Normal check interval & Check HTTP Service

Eric Jutras eric.jutras at obds.com
Wed Jul 13 20:20:50 CEST 2016

Hi erveryone !
First time poster !
Thanks in advance for any help provided !
I am very happy with my Check_MK deployment so far !

But I have a single annoying problem that I just couldn't figure out.

I have "Check HTTP Services" configured to check some hosts over HTTP.
I would want those checks to fall under a "Normal Check Interval" rule of 10 minutes, but everytime I test it, I get an alert almost as soon as the service is checked.

Any hint ?

Configuration is as follows :
Host is configured as a type : "Productive system".
Check HTTP Service is configured for that host
Normal Time Interval specifies a simple condition "is a production system", Only one rule.

Thank you very much for your help !!

Eric Jutras
On-Board Data Systems
Network Administrator & CyberSecurity Analyst
[http://www.obds.net/info/Signatures/OBDSLogoEmail.png]<http://www.obds.com/>

(450) 476-1420 - Office
(450) 476-0811 - Fax
eric.jutras at obds.com<mailto:eric.jutras at obds.com>