[Check_mk (english)] Normal check interval & Check HTTP Service

Marcel Schulte schulte.marcel at gmail.com
Wed Jul 13 20:57:51 CEST 2016

Hi Eric,

First a hint to the first time poster ;)...

It's not a bad idea providing used version and edition (raw or enterprise).

You can create rules for the check interval of any active check in "WATO ->
Host & service parameters -> Monitoring configuration -> Normal check
interval for service checks".

And a second hint at the end: activate available inline help via the
stacked books icon at upper right, it helps, trust me :)