[Check_mk (english)] Normal check interval & Check HTTP Service

Marcel Schulte schulte.marcel at gmail.com
Wed Jul 13 21:53:58 CEST 2016

Hi Eric,

The check interval is the interval in that the check is done. The default
is 60 secs.

Regarding notifications (email, SMS, whatever) you've several choices:
* delay service notifications: if the service recovers in this time
notifications are not sent out
* max check attempts: by default it's set to 1 so that service states
immediately become HARD states and notifications fire. If set to e.g. 3 the
state is SOFT until checked three times in "not OK". Only HARD states are
notified.
* configure notifications for the service to only send nth to mth
notification
* something I forgot here ;)

You see, its up to you to choose...

Marcel