[Check_mk (english)] problems upgrading to Enterprise Edition with CMC core

Robert Sander r.sander at heinlein-support.de
Sun Jul 17 19:05:04 CEST 2016

Am 16.07.2016 um 01:38 schrieb Joe Hedrick:
> Great, glad to hear it.  As for the agents I'm afraid I haven't gotten
> that far yet.  I'm still querying my old agents.  I know there's an
> "agent bakery" in CEE though and it'll spit out an RPM.  I plan to take
> that and put it into Spacewalk and update the agents that way.

In 1.2.8 CEE there is now an automatic agent deployment where you
install + register the agent once on a host and after that it
automatically updates itself.

Regards
--
Robert Sander
Heinlein Support GmbH

http://www.heinlein-support.de

Tel: 030 / 405051-43
Fax: 030 / 405051-19

Zwangsangaben lt. §35a GmbHG:
HRB 93818 B / Amtsgericht Berlin-Charlottenburg,