[Check_mk (english)] Event Log ID

Brian Binder brian.binder at gmail.com
Wed Jul 20 15:52:05 CEST 2016

You can do something like this: http://tinyurl.com/haa87he
Once you get to the last screenshot, just add your own numbers instead of using my examples. It’s an easy test, and I use patterns like this, especially for people who don’t have their RAID controllers setup to send alerts when drives fail /ugh
Windows event logs will still get an alert regarding batteries dying, failures, etc.
You can see my areas that show “Critical, 1076” for example…CMK escalates these Event ID’s to Criticals instead of whatever they are usually classified as. Just change yours accordingly.
Test, test, test. ;)