[Check_mk (english)] Importing usernames and email from FreeIPA into WATO

Stephen Berg (Contractor) stephen.berg.ctr at nrlssc.navy.mil
Thu Jul 28 17:29:11 CEST 2016

I tried "email" and "mail" neither one resulted in the field being
populated.  I double checked from the server side:

ipa user-show --all --raw berg | grep -i mail
   mail: stephen.berg.ctr at nrlssc.navy.mil

The field is definitely there and correct, but the LDAP settings won't
pull it from the server for some reason.

*Jam Mulch*  >

--
Stephen Berg
Systems Administrator