[Check_mk (english)] Issue with Email Notification.

venkat ramu ramut123 at gmail.com
Tue Sep 13 03:22:17 CEST 2016

Hi All,
I am using check_MK 1.2.8p4.
I have created 6 type of notifications, But Email are sending for any
host/services down from only one rule. Example I have created notification
rule 1 on folder A and another rule 2 for main folder. When there is
host/services are down in the folder A, I am expecting notification mail
from rule 1 but I am getting mails from rule 2, if I deactivate rule 2 then
mails are triggering from rule 1. Any suggestions?

Thanks,
Venkat