[Check_mk (english)] R: Parallel compilation of nagios configuration

Klockkov Sergey sklochkov.mail at yandex.ru
Wed Sep 28 14:32:06 CEST 2016

Hello,

While this patch worked on my particular configuration, I'm not completely sure that
it does not break anything in other cases. Maybe it would be a good idea to get some
feedback from someone brave enough to test this patch in some other environment
before submitting the patch for inclusion?

Could anyone who has some substantial reconfiguration time (60+ s) please test my
patch?

--
Klochkov Sergey