[Check_mk (english)] Getting Windows read/write queue length

Tim AtLee T.AtLee at cfertech.com
Wed Apr 5 19:33:18 CEST 2017

Hi

Recently upgraded from 1.2.6p(not sure - was part of OMD 1.3) to 1.2.8p20.cre.

I seem to have lost the visibility into the read/write disk queue length for Windows hosts.  I did see some conversation about removing that feature, but thought I saw similar conversation about it being restored.

I have enabled the "Levels on disk IO (old style checks)" rule for the host, added 234:phydisks to the [winperf] section in the agent config file, however I am not seeing queue length.

Any help is appreciated.

Thanks!