[Check_mk (english)] Sensible printer monitoring

Bryan Chapman bryan.d.chapman at gmail.com
Tue Apr 25 12:26:12 CEST 2017

Many thanks that haas sorted the notifications - now for the alerts.

The idea I have had is to create a small time period between 0930 - 0940 on
weekdays - which I have done.

Now I would like to have my printers folder only alerts for '/Supply
Levels/' between these times.

The 'Printer Cartridge Level' ruleset does not allow me to select a custom
time period which would achieve what I want.

Any ideas??

  <https://mailtrack.io/> Sent with Mailtrack
<https://mailtrack.io/install?source=signature&lang=en&referral=bryan.d.chapman@gmail.com&idSignature=22>
<#>