[Check_mk (english)] Successfully enabling https on CentOS install

Andreas Döhler andreas.doehler at gmail.com
Tue Aug 1 18:11:34 CEST 2017

Hi Sam,

can you show how your Apache config looks like?
At some of my systems the config looks like the following example.
It is possible that on your system some paths are different.

<VirtualHost *:80>
        RewriteEngine on
        ReWriteCond %{SERVER_PORT} !^443$
        RewriteRule ^/(.*) https://%{HTTP_HOST}/$1 [NC,R,L]
</VirtualHost>

<VirtualHost *:443>
        SSLEngine On
        SSLProxyEngine On
        SSLCertificateFile /etc/apache2/ssl/apache.pem
        SSLCertificateKeyFile /etc/apache2/ssl/apache.key
SSLProxyVerify none
        SSLProxyCheckPeerCN off
        SSLProxyCheckPeerName off
        SSLProxyCheckPeerExpire off

RedirectMatch ^/$ /<sitename>/check_mk/

all the rest of the default host configuration.

br
Andreas

Sam Weber <samuelweber26 at gmail.com> schrieb am Di., 25. Juli 2017 um
21:09 Uhr: