[Check_mk (english)] Check OS of host running check_mk agent

Paraic O'Ceallaigh poceallaigh at fexco.com
Fri Feb 10 12:04:31 CET 2017

Hi
I tried to edit the View for listing hosts to show the OS of the host  but it couldn’t show any info on that field.
Is there another way to identify the hosts running the check_mk agent so I can tag or filter on that info? I would imagine the information is returned from the agent somehow – perhaps in an ENV variable?

Thanks
Paraic
CEE 1.2.8p16 (virt1)

This email, including any attachments, is confidential.  If you are not the named recipient, please contact the sender and delete all copies of this email from your computer system(s).