[Check_mk (english)] R: Re: How to monitor Netapp E-series with Santricity Web Service Proxy?

mlist at libero.it mlist at libero.it
Fri Feb 17 14:42:37 CET 2017

Ok Andreas, I'm sure the scripts work, maybe I'm missing something anyway, because it is really important for us, I'll spend some more time and maybe I even will open a support ticket as soon as I'll purchase the enterprise version.
I'll give a feedback to the mailinglist as soon as I'll have figure it out.

Best
Marco