[Check_mk (english)] Adjusting Notification for a service from CRIT to WARN

Paraic O'Ceallaigh poceallaigh at fexco.com
Mon Feb 20 12:21:27 CET 2017

Hi
I have been searching through WATO for this one but no success so far.
If I want to adjust a particular service to always send a WARN instead of a CRIT, what is the best way to do that? (Preferably in WATO).

For example NTP Time sends CRIT but I only want WARN ever from that service. The reason being is that we want to send CRIT alerts to a ServiceDesk to be actioned.

Thnx
Paraic

Paraic OCeallaigh
DevOps – RHCSA – ITILv3

Tel:    +353 66 976 1258 Ext: 5636
Mob:  +353 87 9022 868

[cid:image001.png at 01D0F6AF.BD5ECA00]        [cid:image002.png at 01D0F6AF.BD5ECA00]

Address: FEXCO, Langford Street, Killorglin, Kerry, Ireland
Website: www.fexco.com<http://www.fexco.com/>

This email, including any attachments, is confidential.  If you are not the named recipient, please contact the sender and delete all copies of this email from your computer system(s).