[Check_mk (english)] [IE] How to use unixcat to get a list of hosts and their properties

Kevin Comer Kevin.Comer at equifax.com
Tue Feb 21 17:42:56 CET 2017

Maybe this will help
http://www.aboutmonitoring.com/mk-livestatus-accessing-nagios-data-unixcat-lql/

From: <checkmk-en-bounces at lists.mathias-kettner.de> on behalf of "mlist at libero.it" <mlist at libero.it>
Date: Tuesday, February 21, 2017 at 11:35 AM
To: "checkmk-en at lists.mathias-kettner.de" <checkmk-en at lists.mathias-kettner.de>
Subject: [IE] [Check_mk (english)] How to use unixcat to get a list of hosts and their properties

Hi guys

I need a list like this:

host,ipaddress,folder,hostgroup,tag,all_monitored_services

Example:

host1,192.168.30.14,linux,hg_redhat,mytag,ftp,cpu load, cpu utilization, memory.....

If this is to much complicated, I would at least to get:

host,all_monitored_services

I know that this should be possibile using unixcat but I just started to learn it and some help would be really appreciated.

This message contains proprietary information from Equifax which may be confidential. If you are not an intended recipient, please refrain from any disclosure, copying, distribution or use of this information and note that such actions are prohibited. If you have received this transmission in error, please notify by e-mail postmaster at equifax.com. Equifax® is a registered trademark of Equifax Inc. All rights reserved.