[Check_mk (english)] Event handling options with Check_Mk 1.2.6p10

Marcel Schulte schulte.marcel at gmail.com
Wed Feb 22 18:13:11 CET 2017

Hi Will, Hi Paraic, others...

till 1.2.6 such things can only be done using notification scripts in
some way or using Nagios' event handlers...

Since 1.2.8 we have alert handlers in CEE (not CRE) which can be used
to do that.

Alert handlers are documented here, incl. hints for CRE users:
mathias-kettner.com/cms_alert_handlers.html