[Check_mk (english)] Check_MK: Check_MK Started Flapping

Mirco Benjamin Drick midr at stibo.com
Wed Sep 6 14:33:28 CEST 2017

Hi all,
I've got a windows host that I added to check_mk and for that the check_MK check goes into flapping state several times a day. From the performance statistics it looks like this is due to the check execution time which seems to be 10-15 seconds very often.
I've tried to research a bit on tweaking the check_mk check but I have not found any way to change the thresholds for that. Anyone has any suggestions on this?

Best regards
Mirco