[Check_mk (english)] Network switch failed with SNMP discovery

soohow.cheng soohow.cheng at gmail.com
Fri Feb 1 04:27:32 CET 2019

Attachment

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy smartphone.
-------- Original message --------From: Brian Binder <brianjbinder at icloud.com> Date: 01/02/2019  11:25  (GMT+08:00) To: "soohow.cheng" <soohow.cheng at gmail.com> Cc: Check_MK List <checkmk-en at lists.mathias-kettner.de> Subject: Re: [Check_mk (english)] Network switch failed with SNMP discovery
I don’t see an attachment.  All SNMP parameters are setup the same on the switches that pass versus the ones that fail?