[Check_mk (english)] Network switch failed with SNMP discovery

Brian Binder brianjbinder at icloud.com
Fri Feb 1 04:55:13 CET 2019

Go to your host in WATO
Hit the area to Edit the host properties, like you’re going to make changes to it.
At the very top area with the buttons, one button should say Diagnostic.  If you don’t see it, there’s should be a small 3-dotted expansion button to reveal more buttons for you.
Hit Diagnostic which will bring up the host IP address or DNS name
Check the box(es) for your flavor of SNMP to add the details
Hit Test at the bottom and see what happens