[Check_mk (english)] AS400 plugin?

Marcel Schulte schulte.marcel at gmail.com
Tue Feb 5 19:23:16 CET 2019

Hi Jose,

where did you install the plugin in 1.2.6? Nagios Plugins should be
put into siteuser-folder ~/local/lib/nagios/plugins/, and they will
stay there when updating the site - nobody knows if they will remain
working as there were versions 1.2.8 and 1.4.0 between 1.2.6 and 1.5.0
and every version may cause things to be broken, but the plugins will
still be there at the same location...

BR,
Marcel