[Check_mk (english)] [Ticket#2019012910000104] sftp check not working

Avalon IT support at avalon-it.nl
Tue Feb 5 20:17:07 CET 2019

Thanks Brian, but i'm confused.
 If i go to : host & service parameters -active checks - check sftp service
and make a new rule, there is a checkbox for Port where i supposedly can enter
the portnumber it should find the sftp service on.
What is this for then?

What you describe looks like i'll be redefining the way check_mk  looks if the
host is there, instead of checking a service
--
Met vriendelijke groet / kind regards,

Sander Brouwer
(maandag t/m donderdag)

Avalon IT

NIEUW ADRES: Nijverheidsweg 23, 7991CZ, Dwingeloo, NL
+31 (0) 64 12 87 408 |  [1]support at avalon-it.nl |  [2]www.avalon-it.nl |
Skype: avalon-it

05-02-2019 18:30 (Europe/Amsterdam) - Brian Binder schreef: You’ll want to
change the rules of: Host & Service Parameters
 - Host check command
 - Check connecting to a TCP port

 Add the rules for each to the affected host so it looks at port 8022 instead
of 22.
 Use host check command TCP Connect to port 8022:
[3]https://cl.ly/0abee6dbc072
 And check connecting to a TCP port: [4]https://cl.ly/357bbad6575f
 Put the explicit host in the conditions area for both
 Wait a few minutes and you should be checking port 8022 and go green for your
check