[Check_mk (english)] Create dashboard for manager with just the up/down status of servers

Avalon IT | Sander Brouwer support at avalon-it.nl
Tue Feb 5 23:11:44 CET 2019

Hi All,

I monitor the servers for several small companies with check_mk. One of
these clients has a manager who quite often texts me at out-of-office
times with 'is the server down?' . Usually it's his tablet or internet
connecting giving him trouble so I would like to set him up with a
'status page' that just shows if his servers are up/down and no further
info so he can check that first before disturbing me.

What is the best / easiest way to do this? I now have just one site and
one user that shows all..

Sander