[Check_mk (english)] receiving SNMP traps for multiple OMD sites

Markus.Bloch at telekom.de Markus.Bloch at telekom.de
Wed Feb 6 09:53:08 CET 2019

Hi Marcel,

thanks for your reply. I also found this article regarding mentioned changes in 1.4.0i1, but how exactly does this work? I don't get it and was unable to find more details in the documentation. From the listed steps I understand the following:

- all SNMP traps will received "centrally" (by who? A specific OMD site? A special software daemon? How can this be configured?)
- each side needs to be configured as described in the article (WATO-Replication to EC,  Syslog/SNMP settings like credentials/MIB's needs to be configured in the specific OMD site)

Sorry for all these questions.

Best Regard

Markus

-----Urspr├╝ngliche Nachricht-----