[Check_mk (english)] Vmware Vsphere Snapshots Plugin

Hollis Fudge hollisf at schoolhouseit.com

I seem to be unable to get the virtual machine snapshots to show up in
inventory on either ESXI or the VM inventory. I used to be able to see
these but have not seen them as an inventory in about a year after an past
update.

   1. I have read only user on the ESXI host
   2. I have setup a datasource rule that monitors Vpshere and when I run
   inventory on the ESXI hosts, I see all vms and various information but the
   check plugin esx_vsphere_snapshots is not listed anywhere.
   3. Same with the virtual machine inventory, I have an agent installed on
   both windows and linux servers and there are no esx_vsphere_snapshots
   listed in inventory.
   4. I see this on 5.5,6.0, 6.5 vmware ESXi machines.

How may I monitor the snapshots on the vmware esxis?

-H