[Check_mk (english)] Check_MK API Does Not See All Folders From WATO

Adam Chesterton chesterton.adam at gmail.com
Thu Feb 7 01:13:56 CET 2019

Hi Everyone,

I've been working on automating our workflows using the CMK API for adding
hosts, and I've come across an interesting bit of behaviour; not all
folders that I can see in WATO are visible in the API (using
get_all_folders or get_folder with an individual name).

I have a feeling I read about this, or came across it, sometime in the
past, but I cannot remember any specifics of it.
It would be most appreciated if someone could point me in the right
direction to fixing this.

Regards,
Adam