[Check_mk (english)] [Ticket#2019012910000104] sftp check not working

Avalon IT support at avalon-it.nl
Thu Feb 7 12:08:49 CET 2019

Hi all,
Can anyone assist me please in troubleshouting this issue?

- Check_mk sftp check to sftp server on port 8022 failes.
- When i change the server to listen on port 22, it works
- I can do commandline sftp to the server from the check_mk server

Thank you kindly
Sander

05-02-2019 22:22 (Europe/Amsterdam) - Avalon IT schreef: Yes, i can do a
comandline sftp -oPort=8022 user at ip  from the check_mk server. It will connect
normally
Since the Check_MK rule will work when i change the port of the sftp server
back to 22, it must have something to do with the port

It is specified in the rule values though: IP, user, Password, ******,Port:
8022

Sander