[Check_mk (english)] [Ticket#2019012910000104] sftp check not working

Avalon IT support at avalon-it.nl
Thu Feb 7 12:56:09 CET 2019

Hi Marcel,
No I didn't see that one :(  Thanks for resending.

I found the check, but how do I run this on commandline?
( I googled and tried but after about 20 attempts resulting in errors, thought
I'd better just ask ;)

--
Met vriendelijke groet / kind regards,

Sander Brouwer
(maandag t/m donderdag)

Avalon IT

NIEUW ADRES: Nijverheidsweg 23, 7991CZ, Dwingeloo, NL
+31 (0) 64 12 87 408 |  [1]support at avalon-it.nl |  [2]www.avalon-it.nl |
Skype: avalon-it

07-02-2019 12:30 (Europe/Amsterdam) - Marcel Schulte schreef:  Hi Sander,
 didn't you receive my previous mail (see below)?

 Marcel

    Am Mi., 6. Feb. 2019, 00:04 hat Marcel Schulte
<[3]schulte.marcel at gmail.com> geschrieben:
 Hi Sander,

click the service description of your SFTP service to open the service
details.
Scroll down till the 'service check command' row.
Note the arguments shown after the exclamation mark and try to execute
this command as siteuser - what's the outcome?

~/lib/nagios/plugins/check_sftp NOTED_ARGUMENTS

BR,
Marcel

Am Di., 5. Feb. 2019 um 22:22 Uhr schrieb Avalon IT <[4]support at avalon-it.nl>:

> Yes, i can do a comandline sftp -oPort=8022 user at ip  from the check_mk
server. It will connect normally
> Since the Check_MK rule will work when i change the port of the sftp server
back to 22, it must have something to do with the port

> It is specified in the rule values though: IP, user, Password, ******,Port:
8022

[1] mailto:info at avalon-it.nl
[2] http://www.avalon-it.nl/