[Check_mk (english)] check_mk local checks configuration

Dr. Maik Götte maik.goette at uni-kassel.de
Fri Feb 8 07:26:37 CET 2019

Hey Sweta

not sure, you're mixing things up here. Is it windows or linux you wanna
do a local check for?

In windows visual basic, cmd-line and powershell scripts (.vbs, .cmd,
.bat, .ps1) should natively work fine for local checks; a properly
integrated python,perl, whatsover will probably work, too if paths are
properly set. This won't work out of the box, though.

In linux bash, python, perl and probably any other stuff should work if
the script for the local check is correct.

You just have to make sure that your output line is correct according to
the cmk howto.

Regards,

Maik