[Check_mk (english)] weird issue(s) with adding distributed node?

Christian Vo christian.vo at gmail.com
Mon Feb 11 01:50:26 CET 2019

Hi all,

one problem I am seeing --  the master node will show alert for downed
hosts/services being monitored from the new slave node, but no
notifications being generated.
is there something that needs to be enabled for the notification to
generate ?  in this case, notification is just email...
it works fine for hosts still directly monitored on the master node (i.e. I
get internal emails generated) , but I haven't received any email
notification for a downed test host I am monitoring on the slave node...

thx
Chris