[Check_mk (english)] weird issue(s) with adding distributed node?

Paul Dott pauldott at gmail.com
Mon Feb 11 05:35:47 CET 2019

What do your notification rules look like?

Do you have periodic notifications enabled?

Maybe the rule specifically calls out the master server as ‘monitored on
site’ or some other rule.

Have you tested that email functions from the slave site? Command line etc.

Set up a new notification rule specific for this host and see what happens.