[Check_mk (english)] R: [MARKETING] Re: Trouble with notifications

Roberto Mura r.mura at casaatcservizi.it
Tue Feb 12 09:02:39 CET 2019

unsuscribre

Da: checkmk-en <checkmk-en-bounces at lists.mathias-kettner.de> Per conto di FRANK Michael
Inviato: martedì 12 febbraio 2019 08:46
A: Dr. Maik Götte <maik.goette at uni-kassel.de>
Cc: checkmk-en at lists.mathias-kettner.de
Oggetto: Re: [Check_mk (english)] [MARKETING] Re: Trouble with notifications

Hello,

Did you removed the rules from global notifications?
By default there is a rule sending alerts to all contacts.
Michael FRANK
Supervisor Global Monitoring Architecture
Faurecia Clean Mobility
T +49 821 4103 420<tel:+49%20821%204103%20420> ● M +49 171 9967 206<tel:+49%20171%209967%20206>
michael.frank at faurecia.com
Faurecia Emissions Control Technologies, Germany GmbH - Biberbachstraße 9 – 86154 Augsburg – Germany<x-apple-data-detectors://1/1>

Sitz der Gesellschaft: Augsburg - Registergericht Augsburg HR B 20757
Geschäftsführer: Mathias Miedrich, Françoise Crenn, Thomas Hanak
Vorsitzender des Aufsichtsrats: Christophe Schmitt
[Faurecia_inspiring_mobility_logo-RVB]