[Check_mk (english)] Host & Services Problems Customisation

Andreas Döhler andreas.doehler at gmail.com
Wed Feb 13 10:46:09 CET 2019

Hi James,

There are different possible sources of your problem. Is the change
you made not visible for yourself or only not visible for your
colleagues?
In the actual version of Check_MK is the switch to set a changed view
to public un-selected.
In your overview page (dashboard) your sure that the right (changed)
view is called? Go to the edit mode on your default dashboard and take
a look at the settings of the dashlets.
It is possible that the dashlet has it's own sort order or filter.