[Check_mk (english)] [Ticket#2019021310001373] auto login to check_mk

Avalon IT support at avalon-it.nl
Thu Feb 14 00:38:41 CET 2019

Hi All,

I want to use a raspberry pi to run my check_mk monitoring screen. I got it to
open 3 check_mk views in tabs on boot, then cycle them with a few minutes
interval but it needs me to login in each page first.
Is there any way to get rid of the login, so auto login to check_mk?
I tried with various browser extentions but no luck yet

txs,
Sander

--
Met vriendelijke groet / kind regards,

Sander Brouwer
(maandag t/m donderdag)

Avalon IT

NIEUW ADRES: Nijverheidsweg 23, 7991CZ, Dwingeloo, NL
+31 (0) 64 12 87 408 |  [1]support at avalon-it.nl |  [2]www.avalon-it.nl |
Skype: avalon-it

[1] mailto:info at avalon-it.nl
[2] http://www.avalon-it.nl/