[Check_mk (english)] Checmk 1.5.0p5 Raw edition Connect Users to LDAP (Not working) - LDAP connector

Schmidt, Stefan Stefan.Schmidt at bdt.de
Thu Feb 14 07:17:58 CET 2019

Hi Kris,

I think your path things are not correct.
see mine
                Login for the ldap client to connect to the server is this
                                Base DN "cn=admintest,ou=test,dc=mydom,dc=local"
                                cn= admintest is the user to log in, ou=test is the folder thing in the ad dc=mydom dc=local see image
                These are for finding the users u want to be able to login
                                User/Group Base DN: "ou=test1,ou=test,dc=mydom,dc=local"
                                This will list all the users in the test1 OU in AD see image
                                I used the same for user and group but guess I could/should use the buildin object
[cid:image001.png at 01D4C433.62B285B0]
yours looks wrong to me , e.g.  u r missing the AD part, and the o= is a typo  and was suposed to be ou= i guess
                cn=Admin,ou=CheckMk,ou=apps,ou=groups,o=org

I found this tool kind of help full
https://www.ldapadministrator.com/info_softerra-ldap-browser.htm

bye Stefan