[Check_mk (english)] 100+ downtimes stuck Check_MK host.

ArDark ardark at gmail.com
Thu Feb 14 08:00:22 CET 2019

Thanks for answer Ahmad, but i suppose suppress 100+
"python /omd/sites/test2/bin/check_mk --notify"
process, and not play with delay on deliver.
Check_MK generate this process for every service downtime, so i assume that
may be exist any way to combine all of this process to one...
so it spend less CPU time.