[Check_mk (english)] [Ticket#2019021310001373] auto login to check_mk

Valmar Kuristik valmar at eenet.ee
Thu Feb 14 09:30:07 CET 2019

Hello Sander,

You can either use the automation user detailed in Check_mk
(https://mathias-kettner.com/checkmk_multisite_automation.html) or a
browser extension for automatic login. We just recently set up a screen
on a Pi as well, using Chrome to swap the automation user views and some
other graphs from other departments.

You can use

yourdomain/yoursite/check_mk/dashboard.py&name=dashboardname&_username=automationusername&_secret=automationsecret

for every page you recycle.

Be careful with cloning dashboards, as someow the names mess with each
other, even if the dashboards are under different users. It can get very
confusing at first.

Hope this helps you.

--
Valmar Kuristik