[Check_mk (english)] Any way to adjust the 110 second timeout for distributed actions?

Dr. Maik Götte maik.goette at uni-kassel.de
Fri Feb 15 11:27:43 CET 2019

Hi

We also experience these issues, additionally when renaming e.g.
switches. ASFAIK there is no such option anywhere; it seems hardcoded
somewhere. I played with timeout options in apache and in some of the
cmk python scripts without success. At the moment we have an open ticket
with cmk support on this.

Best regards,

Maik