[Check_mk (english)] Any way to adjust the 110 second timeout for distributed actions?

Mäkelä, Antti Antti.Makela at vintor.fi
Fri Feb 15 12:47:47 CET 2019

The timeout is hardcoded apparently in file

/share/check_mk/web/htdocs/htmllib.py

class RequestHandler(object):

self._request_timeout = 110 # seconds

I'm not sure if changing this would have all the desired effects...

--
- Dr. Antti Mäkelä | Senior Architect | CCIE #20962 -
- Vintor Oy, Itsehallintokuja 6, 02600 Espoo | www.vintor.fi -