[Check_mk (english)] check Citrix Farm

Nenad Canic ( Vip mobile ) N.Canic at vipmobile.rs
Fri Feb 22 18:06:14 CET 2019

Hello Andreas,

Is it new check (named as local) shows up in WATO / Services to be add or
enable ?

Cmd fajl which run powershell script must be on Win server in folder:
C:\Program Files (x86)\check_mk\local

Content of cmd file is:

@echo off

C:\Windows\system32\WindowsPowerShell\v1.0\Powershell.exe -executionpolicy
remotesigned -File  "C:\path\scripts\ps_check_mk\your_ps_script.ps1"

Powershell script must have return code in format which Check MK understand,
something like:

$unkSocket = new-object System.Net.Sockets.TcpClient("IP_ADDRESS ", "8001")

if ( $unkSocket.Connected )

          {

          echo "0 OK - OK: TELNET IP_ADDRESS 8001 OK"

          }

else

          {

          echo "2 FAILED - CRIT: TELNET IP_ADDRESS 8001 FAILED"

          }

Regards

Nenad